If you liked what you saw here are the recipes to give it a go yourself!
250g Pork Mince
A large pinch of Salt
A pinch of Sugar
A pinch of Chicken flavour Bouillon
2 tbsp Chinese Soy Sauce
1tbsp Shaohsing Cooking Wine
50g Plain Flour
1. Put all the pork mince into a bowl
2. Chop leek and ginger into tiny pieces, put into the bowl and mix well with the mince.
3. Add the salt, sugar, bouillon, soy sauce and cooking wine into the mince, mix well.
4. Slice the aubergine into thin, disc-shaped slices, leaving the skin on.
5. Take two aubergine slices and place the stuffing made in step 3 into the middle of them, like making a burger. Repeat for all pairs.
6. Whisk the egg, plain flour and water together until it forms a smooth and thick mixture.
7. Heat oil in frying pan.
8. Soak every piece of prepared aubergine burger in the mixture until it is covered with the flour, and place the burgers into the heated pan, fry until golden-brown.
9. Serve! Tastes great with a side salad or chilli dipping sauce.
1 plain yoghurt (total yoghurt brand works well)
1 tsp Mint Flakes
2 Cloves of garlic – crushed
1 tsp Olive Oil
Pinch of salt
1 chicken breast
Handful of oregano
1. Combine the yoghurt, mint flakes, garlic and olive oil and refrigerate.
2. Cut the chicken breast into cubes and marinate with a generous slather of olive oil and the oregano.
3. Make a dish shape out of tin foil and place the chicken inside. Pop under the grill for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
4. During the last five minutes, place a pitta bread under the grill too.
5. Bring it all together! Place the chicken in the grilled pitta bread and add the tzatziki to taste.