Get an antioxidant boost with this comforting, rustic Italian dish made my Alannah in the video. Potato gnocchi (difficult to say, yummy to eat!) makes a welcome change from pasta – give it a go in this simple veggie supper for two!
TOMATO, SPINACH & RICOTTA GNOCCHI
Serves: 2 (easily doubled)
Ready in 30 mins
• 1 pack gnocchi , about 350g
• 350g tomato sauce, a good bought one
• 100g young leaf spinach, roughly chopped
• 250g ricotta
• Handful of grated parmesan
1. Heat the grill. Cook the gnocchi according to packet instructions and drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the tomato sauce and add the spinach and stir until wilted. Put the gnocchi into an ovenproof dish, pour the sauce over and dot with blobs of ricotta.
3. Scatter the Parmesan over and grill until bubbling and golden – simple!